Friday, December 28, 2007

Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe

Hey guys! Some of you wanted this recipe. It's super easy to make. Enjoy!

4 chicken breast, cut in halves
2 15oz cans black beans, undrained
2 15 oz cans Mexican Stewed tomatoes
1 cup salsa any kind
4 oz can chopped green chilies
141/2 oz can tomato sauce

1. combine all ingredients and put in large slow cooker.
2. cover. Cook on low 6 to 8 hours
3. Just before serving shred chicken breasts and stir.
4. Serve with chips, cheese, avacado, sour cream.

2 comments:

SpyGirls99 said...

I forgot to tell you but sometimes I add corn and extra black beans. I'm a bean fool!

Kristen

Fuller Family said...

Thanks for posting it. I am so excited to try it. I am glad you took some pictures of the party. It was fun, and I love your house. Talk to you soon.