Friday, January 23, 2009

Angie "Nash" Fuller

Since no one posts on this blog anymore i thought i would kinda keep it fun until you all decide to stop picking your noses and put a post on this blog!! :) JK!!

I am going to do a little spotlight on all our friends over the next few months and want everyone to feel free to add what they think!!

I thought I would start with Angie cause we all miss her so much and never see her!! :)

Angie is a rare girl it is not every day you find someone who genuinely cares!! Angie has always been someone we all can rely on through everything!! I even remember trying to gossip with her from time to time and she won't at all!! She has such a great heart and is such a good mommy to her 3 beautiful kids!! She is BEAUTIFUL and kicks butt at marathons!! She is a Martha Stewart in the kitchen and can cook anything perfectly!!

Everyone leave a comment about your memories of Angie!! :)

4 comments:

Jess Perry said...

Can everyone remember the sugar cookies that Angie used to decorate to take around to all the boys we were hanging out with at the time. They were complete masterpieces and you almost felt bad eating them! Angie had no desire to eat the cookies, because she ate the dough as she was going. She also loves cookie dough, but not the cookies!

Angie is rare and amazing and an awesome friend! Miss you Angie!

Kristen said...

unfortunately i didn't have as much self control as angie and I would eat half the dough and the cookies! those are such fun memories.

Kristen said...

One of my favorite memories with Angie is when she let me drive her honda and tried to teach me to drive stick and her car somehow ended up halfway up a mountain with the back wheels up in the air. I think we even took a picture! I would have been so mad but Angie just laughed about the whole thing! Love you!

Fuller Family said...

You are so dang sweet! I just love ya. I remember every Sunday taking them to someone. So much fun! And yes, Jess, the cookie dough is my favorite part. Kristen, that was hysterical trying to teach you. I hope you have the picture, because I would love to see it. We all had such fun memories. I hope I see you all soon!