Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Annual Girls Slumber Party!!!!

Hey girls! It's that time of year again where we all get together to catch up, laugh it up and eat it up! :) This year we will be having the slumber party the second week of October. (Friday October 12-13) We will be spending the night at my parents ranch in Elkridge. We can all meet somewhere for dinner and ride up together. It will be soooo much fun! More info and details will be coming I just wanted to let everyone know so they can save the date!!!! Also, if anyone wants to go horseback riding Saturday morning let me know! Can't wait to see everyone!!!

Also, if everyone can post their addresses for invitations and for christmas cards that would be awesome! If you don't want to post your address on the blog send them to kristeneddington@yahoo.com and I can make a list and send them to everyone! Thanks a bunch!

KRisten

3 comments:

elizabeth kartchner said...

Sounds SOOOO fun!!!

Kris, thanks so much for organizing this!!
Can't wait to hear more about Africa!

LIZ :)

heather telford photography said...

Lets get together and set details for the sleepover, Cant wait.. Thanks for coming over the other day, it was so fun seeing you guys!! :)

Lyndsie Field said...

I'm excited! I really want to help though...so PLEASE call me or email me & let me know what I can bring! I'll bring the videos for sure! :)