Friday, September 28, 2007

Safari

Hey girlies! Finally downloaded some pictures but to see lots more shower, wedding, africa and safari pictures go to my myspace page! You can also check out what I've been up to this summer since I don't have a blog. Love you girls! Kristen http://www.myspace.com/kcoco3 First day of Safari. We saw lions, cubs, elephants, zebras, and giraffs.
We also saw 4 cheetahs killing a wildebeast and lions mating!
Saw crocs and hippos! I loved the hippos
Melissa loved this lion hat! :)
Standing next to the oldest human bones in the world!

4 comments:

Jess Perry said...

It looks like you guys had lots of fun. I am jealous...I have always wanted to go to Africa! Trent has been and it is one of his most favorite places!

Lyndsie Field said...

Kris you're so good to post all those pictures! That had to take a while...Africa looks awesome...the Lion hat is classic Melissa! I can't stop laughing. :)

heather telford photography said...

You guys are so cute!!! Looks so fun you guys!!!

Jess Perry said...

Kristen. I went to your myspace page, but I couldn't see anything but your front page because I don't have an account. But I noticed that you know Danielle too! Tell her hello! She is so cute. I love that girl!