Friday, January 25, 2008

Book Club!!

So I was totally bummed yesterday that the weather was so bad. I don't know how it was for everyone else, but we got a few inches and it was very icy. So even though I wanted to be selfish and tell everyone to tough it out, I am glad that no one traveled to get to my house. That scares me. I don't like driving in snow and icy conditions...sort of freaks me out.

We are just going to pick up and start book club in February. And it is for real this time. I am having my baby in like a week or so, so we will do it after that. The third Thursday in February is the 21st so hopefully that will work. Black that day out on your calander's and don't let anything else be scheduled that day. We will still discuss Eat, Pray, Love and it will be at 6:30 pm.

I hope all is well with everyone and have a great day!!

No comments: