Saturday, January 12, 2008

January Book Club

I hope everyone is still plannig on coming this Thursday, January 17th for book club at my house. The book we are reading is Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. It is a book about having success and keeping spiritual devotion through trials and hardships. It was featured on Oprah and I have heard from everyone who has read it that it is worth reading. And even if you don't have time to read the whole book, still come and spend a night with friends.

I included my address and directions in the email I sent. If you don't have them or have any questions let me know and I will send you another email or let you know details on how to get up to my house.

I am excited to see everyone so see you soon!!

1 comment:

Lyndsie Field said...

I'm loving the book and am excited for Thursday!! Thanks again for putting this together Jess! :)