Friday, July 6, 2007

Book Club!!

Hey guys! Melissa Allred and I wanted to start a book club and was wondering if anyone was interested! We would meet once a month probably at the end of the month at someones house and have food and talk about the book and visit! Let me know by around July 15th if you are interested cuz we want to start soon and we can all have a pick in which books we want to read! Hope you all had a great fourth of july and I am going to try and post some of heathers wedding pics very soon!

Kristen

4 comments:

elizabeth kartchner said...

sounds super fun. i'm in.

Lyndsie said...

That sounds great!! Keep me posted! :)

SpyGirls99 said...

totally in!! i need to find more time to read a good book, so this is my chance!!

Jess Perry said...

Kristen you are full of great ideas. I would love to do it if you decide to.