Monday, July 9, 2007

Heather Wedding

It was so fun being able to see all of you for three straight days. Heather's wedding was perfect, and she looked happy and gorgeous. What more could you ask for? These are the only 2 pictures that I took, and so we will wait for Kristen to show us the rest. Thank heavens she took pictures!! I hope I will be able to make it up to one of your book club nights. You will have to let me know when you get it worked out, even though I won't be there every month. I always like a good excuse of why I have to go back to Utah!!!!!

Love,
Angie

1 comment:

elizabeth kartchner said...

so cute! i am sad that i only was here for the reception:( what bad timing on my part.
but i am so happy that it was such a perfect day for heather.
it was so fun to see you angie!! hope you are staying cool down in vegas:)) ttyl. liz