Thursday, July 12, 2007

Hey Ladies

I just wanted to say to all of you how good it was to see you after so many years and see what you all have been doing. It was great to catch up with everyone. We just moved to Riverton and I actually started thinking about everyone alot because as I was going through boxes I found old pictures and it was fun to remember those good old times that I shared with you all. I know I went my separate ways for awhile but I appreciate each one of you and the great people and friends that you are.

Trent and I have been married for 2 1/2 years now and we live in Riverton. We have a baby girl named Brynlee who is almost 10 months. And I have a big surprise (it was the biggest surprise to me) but for those of you who didn't know, I am 2 months pregnant now. Birth control doesn't always work :) We are excited and this little one will be born sometime in February. I just stay at home with Bryn and Trent does mortgages.

It is good to hear what everyone is up to and everyone looks great. I really love and appreciate you all!

Jess

2 comments:

SpyGirls99 said...

Congradulations!!! That is very exciting! How are you feeling? We need to hang out soon!

Kristen

Lyndsie said...

Jessica...It was so good to see you as well! I still can't believe you're pregnant...you're going to have your little hands full! Very fun...can't wait to see you again-hopefully sometime soon!