Saturday, June 16, 2007

Heather


Hey guys this is so much fun!! I want you all to know how much i love you and am looking forward to you all being in the temple with me on June 30th!!! I think about our high school days and just laugh, we were a bunch of crazy girls!! I think we are all molded in life by who we are friends with, and i am so grateful to have had such good friends!! Jeff and i will be living in Pleasant Grove for our first couple years while he is getting his MBA in Business Finance.. Then our plan is to try to get a job in Switzerland for a couple years (where he served his mission).. I love you all so much!! Love, Heather

4 comments:

SpyGirls99 said...

You look gorgeous Heather!! I love the dress!! And all the pictures of you Jeff are awesome! I can see why you wanted that photographer so bad...she does a great job! And I can't wait for the 30th!! It's comin' right up! :) Love, Lynds

elizabeth kartchner said...

That pictures is gorgeous!! You look amazing. So excited for the big day!!

SpyGirls99 said...

Wow! You look absolutely amazing! I am so excited that we are going to be neighbors! Maybe we can finally go running together...

kris

elizabeth kartchner said...

if you and kris will be neighbors that means you'll be by me too. How fun!!