Saturday, June 16, 2007

Melissa H



I am so excited to finally be able to hear what you are all doing on a weekly basis rather than just catching up every six months or so. This is such a great idea and hopefully I can figure out how to post some pictures. We are having a great summer and just got all of our sod in YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Let me tell you if was a hard 2 months of work but well worth it. Having 3 kids is soo much fun, really busy but well worth it. They amaze me everyday and make me thank my lucky stars that I have a healthy family and friends that I care about. How great is that. I just found a neat quote that I want to share because it keeps running through my head because it is something I so want. It says "When men speak ill of thee, live so that no one will believe them. Plato" I think it is great advice. I love you all and it was such a blast to get together with some of you at Melissa's. I loved seeing you all, we really need to do it more often, especially when Angie comes up.
Love, Mel

1 comment:

SpyGirls99 said...

Melissa your kids are so stinking cute!!! I love you and cant wait to see you!! Love, Heather