Friday, June 15, 2007


Hey girly girls! Can I just say I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH!!! Looking at the slideshow made me first smile, then I laughed (and almost peed) and then I cried! Literally! It kind of sounds like I'm going through menopause huh! :) Anyways, it made me realize how lucky I am to have shared my life with such amazing friends! We have had so many fun, silly, crazy, innocent and memorable moments that I will treasure forever. It's been awesome to grow, learn, laugh, cry, love and spy with you all! I know our lifes are all going in different directions but I hope this helps us stay more connected so that we can continue to support each other and make moments that will turn into more amazing memories! As Elbert Hubard said, "A friend is someone who knows all about you and loves you anyways!" Love you all!!!

Kris

1 comment:

elizabeth kartchner said...

It was so fun to hang out with you and T.R. tonight at the BBQ! You guys are sooo cute together!