Friday, June 15, 2007

Hi Girls




Kris, love your first post it was a perfect way to start our blog. I am so excited to be able to see what everyone is up to in between our dinners at Olive Garden. Kris, Melissa and I were laughing so hard at why we always eat there:)



I am not the best person at keeping in touch. But looking through all my pictures I thought about how much each of you has touched my life, how much you've taught me, and mean to me.

So everyone post your little hearts out;)


love, liz


2 comments:

SpyGirls99 said...

I love that picture of Avery! She is adorable! This is so fun! I am so glad we did this. I will see you at the BBQ!

k

Fuller Family said...

Your little girl is very cute! It will be fun to see you . Is Vegas still in the picture for you and Collin? I would love for you to move down here by me!!!!!