Friday, June 15, 2007

Hey Friends


I was so excited when Kristen told me that her and Liz were making this for our friends. I think it is going to be a great way to keep in touch. I always feel like I am the odd-duck, being one of the only friends living away from Utah. I am so happy that I will feel a little more updated on all of your lives. I loved looking at the old pictures. They did make me smile and laugh thinking of all of the old memories. Am I right that the park city trip was when we were chased down the street by dogs and something with motorcycles? My memory is slowly fading after these 2 kids of mine. Anyway- we are burning up down here in Vegas, still serving frozen yogurt!! I can't wait to come up and see all of you for the BIG DAY! Heather- I can't wait.

3 comments:

SpyGirls99 said...

Thanks Ang!!! Your invitations by the way are SO cute!! Thanks for all you do, cant wait to see you!!

elizabeth kartchner said...

Can't wait to see you Angie! Try and stay cool down in Vegas;)

SpyGirls99 said...

Ang,

can't wait to see you at the shower! speaking of showers...don't you have some cute pictures of all of us at your second baby shower?? If so, will you email them to me.

Love ya,
Kris